Thursday, January 16, 2014

Practice Post

Hello, I am Kaitlyn Wyman, and I attend the amazing South Alabama! I'm from Slidell, Louisiana, and moved to Daphne, Alabama when I was fourteen years old. So far, I love it here in Alabama, and I don't regret moving at all! I have one younger brother named Trey who is my little buddy and best friend, and two very amazing parents who guide me in the right direction everyday of my life. I have so many interests that it isn't even funny, but I would say my major interests are painting, drawing, and music. I have a serious knack for oil painting, and I absolutely hate acrylics. I have so many paintings and drawings that I did myself all around my apartment. Here is a picture of my latest painting!

I plan to become an elementary school teacher for kindergarten through sixth grade, because it is absolutely my calling! I adore children and how their minds work, and leading them in the right direction in life while they are at their tender ages is what I ultimately want to do with my life. The biggest thing that influenced me is the fact that I've grown up with all younger cousins, and engaging them in activities and passing my knowledge of different things is so fulfilling to me. I love seeing their faces when I inform them of something new, or when they experience new things. I can't wait to do what I love for the rest of my life!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment