Monday, March 31, 2014

C4T #3 March Summary

In this month of March, I got to comment on and evaluate Mr. Doug Peterson!
 
 
 
 
twitter              Mr. Peterson's first post that I read was about his first ever tweet on Twitter. It was "Riding the storm out", and he explained that it was probably one of the infamous storms that happens all the time in Essex County. He then provided a tool that enables you to type in your Twitter username and see what your first tweet was, which was really cool to me.
 
               My reply to him was as follows: "Hi Mr. Peterson, my name is Kaitlyn Wyman and I am in EDM310 at the University of South Alabama. I came across your blog and yours are probably the most interesting that I've experienced, but to cut to the chase, I love your post about your first tweet ever. I need to try it out to see what my first tweet was. Thanks for sharing!





mathematics           Mr. Peterson's second post I read was about the 2048 game. Since Mr. Peterson is math savvy, he explained that the 2048 game is a game to try to get the answer 2048 in many different mathematical ways.

           My reply to him was as follows: "Hi Mr. Doug! I really liked your post, but it raised a bunch of eyebrows when I tried to explain it to my friends! Of course, we aren’t very math or even logic savvy, but we will eventually get it! Thanks for sharing!"

No comments:

Post a Comment