Thursday, March 13, 2014

Project #14

Click to view my project website! Flags Around The World Project

globe
 
 

 The project that I have created for my future third grade class will be based off of a lesson about different countries and their cultures, as well as diversity, in social studies. The students will learn about many different countries and their flags, and I will assigned them a country, in which they will conduct research on what the different symbols, colors, and designs of their flag means. At the end, they will present it to the class, and I will have them make their own flags that represent them and who they are as a person, in which I will hang on a wall in my classroom! The name of the project will be called "Flags Around The World". It will be a fun, hands-on learning technique that will let their creative juices flow as well as help them gain understanding about different cultures, their values, and social standings. 
                              

No comments:

Post a Comment