Tuesday, March 11, 2014

C4T #2 February Summary


In this wonderful month of February, I was given two teachers to evaluate!
 
 
 
              The first comment post was to a lovely lady named Mary Worrell, and she currently lives in The Netherlands! What she posted about was multigenre projects. She doesn't really go into depth about what multigenre projects are, but she explained that she implements them into her classes and they enjoy it. I have had experience with a multigenre project before, and it is basically a project based on research, experience, and imagination. It makes its own point by using different mediums.
              My comment to Mary was: "Hello Mrs. Mary! I am Kaitlyn Wyman, and I go to the University of South Alabama, studying, of course, to be a teacher. In my days in high school, I remember having to complete a multigenre project, and I absolutely enjoyed it! Maybe in my future classrooms, I can implement the same project! Thanks for sharing!"

Teacher Quote
         
                        Then, for my second post, I chose to comment on Mrs. Deb Frazier's blog. She is a first grade teacher from Ohio, and she wrote a post about her seventeen year old daughter, who is at the stage where she gets easily embarrassed and doesn't want to be around her parents as much. One night, however, she bends down to give her a high goodnight, and her daughter says "I love you mommy. I know I don't always act like it and sometimes you wonder, but I do, I love you and I appreciate all you do for me." It touched her heart so much, and well, it touched mine too. So I commented that I know how she feels because I have a little brother who acts like he's too cool to love on his sister, but deep down he really loves and appreciates me and he shows it every once in a while. Every time he shows it, it makes my heart excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment